Perfect Confetti Moments make the best photos. You need your wedding planner, photographer and guests all on board to get it just right.
The right mix of confetti that flutters perfectly for the photographer, enough confetti for your guests to throw and the right colour to soothe your wedding planner’s nerves, are all you need to setup your confetti moment.
Most venues will want you to use biodegradable confetti, besides it’s the right thing to do for our environment.Here are some of the things you need to consider:
- What colors would you like to use?
- What type of confetti would you like to use (air dried or premium dried)?
- How much confetti would you need?
- How would you like to display or package the confetti so that it looks pretty before it is handed out?
- Could the packaging be personalised and double up as the wedding momento?
- Can you get what you need in advance or close to the event if fresh confetti is used?
- What budget do you have?
Our advice is to plan this moment in advance and tick confetti off your list. It’s these small details that add a special and fun touch to your special day.